Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bodoh-nye Aku!!

My oh my, nearly pissed in my pants, when my boss told me that she's read my blog yesterday!!! Let's all say it together....WHAT THE FUCKKKK???? And as most of you who know me, will realize that this stupidity is not beyond me! Sigh...Mampus aku!

So, K. Gee if you are reading this I am doing work ok, cuma at times nak kena lepas tension sikit ye :-) And bila you ready nak start blog you, just let me know and I can help, okayyy, boss!? Btw, do excuse my language, but I think it's best you know the "real" me, but shall we just keep this between ourselves?! As well as whatever is shared in here, shall continue to remain in the blogspace :-D

You are the best! Honest, tak mengampu here :-DD


I just blame on the fact that I colored my hair over the weekend...I think red is still blonde for me!

3 comments:

KetchupMissy said...

dear nina's boss,

i've been friends with cik nina for more than 10 years now and i can firmly attest that she's a dilligent, honest and hard working individual. throughout her college years, she's never once plagiarized any form of psychological material despite my many attempts to bring her to the dark side. you are indeed lucky to have her in your team.

oh, and did i tell you she's also excellent at multi-tasking?

yours sincerely,
miss ketchup

My So-Called Life said...

I LOOOVEE YOU!!!

IggySingh said...

yar :) blonde?
that you are (sometimes!).

you linked us! THANK U for your support.

hugs.