Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Because of YOU....



...my morning is a breeze! At least for the month, until they start charging the toll! Those who are out of KL, FYI - SMART Tunnel is finally open! It opened last week, and since last Wednesday my mornings have never been the same! It's such a breeze from Mines to my office - 30 mins, beb!

No more rushing off after dropping the baby at Mines...actually can stop by and have some breakfast! I am so spoiled now...leaving at 830, and still can stroll in my office without breaking a sweat, as opposed to cursing all the way, rushing and figuring out what my excuse would be for today!

We also tried taking the tunnel to BTS. It was cool, but quite claustrophobic because it was soooo long. I kept getting flashes of the movie Daybreak! But to think that we have something like this...a real multi-carriage hi-way is quite cool!

I may even can get full attendance for this month...woo hoo...off the blacklist I am!

2 comments:

larawannabe said...

i wonder what's the toll rate going to be...

btw madam, my turn to tag u. hehe.

My So-Called Life said...

Lara - I think it'll be at least RM3! Hmmm...I love tags anything to get that will get me to not have to do work...ahaks! :-p

Daniel - Yes...my bad, it was Daylight! But when you think about it Daybreak/Daylight they mean the same thing right?? :-)