Friday, May 4, 2007

Diamonds...oohhh I looove!


Woo hooo!! Went and got some new presents for myself, and this time courtesy of DH!! I soooo loooveee diamonds! I dunno when I started liking jewelry! I am not a diamond connoisseur...I just like them shiny and relatively big! As long as they look good on my finger, and they shine, I am a happy girl. I become like a kid in a candy store when I am in a jewelry store (I seem to have some affinity with Habib Jewels lately). And my weakness is rings...I LOVE them all...all shapes, sizes and designs!! I can resist everything else but not rings...it's like in my head all I hear is I WANT! I WANT!, and basically I just go YES! YES!

Anyways, you can just go to my flickr to see my latest additions, which includes a new ring, and I am hoping to go back sometime in June for an even bigger purchase (it's gonna be a ring!!)...that is if my bank account can support the buy, and DH will allow and help contribute...hehehehe!

But may be the voice of reason will come to me in between and make me realize that I should save that money for my kids, but for now the shiny bright stone is clouding my rational thought...a girl can always dream, kan? kan? Sigh...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the bling-bling stuff too!!! 2 carat D color diamond - Aduhai...I can only drool....

My So-Called Life said...

The KIVd ring, which I just tried just now at Habib (where else kan?!)was the Empress Design - it has 4 marquise cut diamonds, and 2 Princess Cut so it actually ends up looking like a 3-carat solitaire oval cut diamond!! Cun beb, gua cakap lu!!! Perfect fit on my finger pulak tu!!

The best thing is the price is like a 1/3 of what an actual 3-carat solitaire would cost, which means it can be afforded if I stretch my budget!! Let's hope voice of reason will come to me if not kesian anak2x aku!!

larawannabe said...

ah, u've just reminded me of that dream diamond ring i saw in D&P!! i can only dream of it la kan. unless menang lottery ke. hehe.

KetchupMissy said...

aku dah tulis panjang lebar pastu benda tu hilang. benci!!!!

so yeah well, the gist of my reply was ko memang sesuai berkawan baik ngan mak mentua ko :)

My So-Called Life said...

lara...go to habib and look at the ring...i tell your dream will be a reality!!

Tomato sos...kan aku dah cakap mak mentua aku my idol...baru aje balik turkey dah nak pi syria, and u should see what she bot at habib...all my pieces combined not even close to the size!!! So senang biar anak lelaki dia sedar what he has to do! Btw in the paper over the weekend keluar lagi pasal amir a..that's the big-B kan??

KetchupMissy said...

yes, my sister told me all about the damn pancaindera article. aku suruh dia simpan benda tu. aku balik kang boleh buat bonfire, bakar article tu to pieces!!