Thursday, May 10, 2007

Kek Lapis

I decided to tag myself since I want to kill 15 mins before I can go home :-p

Layer One : On The Outside
Name : Muslim, Wife, Mommy...let's just use these as my identity for now.
Birth Date : 2-Jan-75
Current Status : Married with a 3 boys, or it feels like that.
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Ori - Black; Now - Was red but sumhow now it's more reddish blonde? Or it could just be in my head.
Righty or Lefty : Righty

Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage : Arab with smatters of Bugis and may be Thai...or is it the other way round?
Your Fear : not being a good muslim/mom/wife that I'll make my kids be like me. God forbid!
Your Weakness : if i can afford it anything with diamonds, but if not shoes
Your Perfect Pizza : Lotsa cheese and mushrooms!
Your Thoughts First Thing When You Wake Up : Rayhan..shhhh...
Your Bedtime : in bed by 930pm with Rayhan, but asleep after Seinfeld or after catching the 2nd round of CSI if I miss the first screening.
Your Most Missed Memory : 1. summer after graduation from college...staying working as a housekeeper in the dorms, and that ms. ketchup and i punched in but was spending the day in Cedar Point. 2. Walking back from Wendy's after stuffing ourselves with 99 cents fries, chilli and cheeseburger.

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : coke
McDonald's or Burger King : my last pregnancy i developed a distaste for BK's bread - tasted like cheap bread. So, pretty much McD nowadays esp with Chix foldovers!
Single or Group Dates : Group dates. More fun that way.
Adidas or Nike : Reebok please
Tea or Nestea : tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Choc, but lately to not too fussy for either.
Cappucino or Coffee : Vanilla/Caramel with cap/latte

Layer Five : Do You ...
Smoke : Closet, but also only when I am stressed or just chillin' with DH
Curse : F*#$ YES!!
Take a Shower : Can't imagine not doing so
Have a Crush : Not lately.
Think You've Been In Love : Yes very much so...love has just evolved more now
Go To School : InsyaAllah
Want To Get Married : more like want to continue to be married.
Believe In Yourself : Try to, but need some reminder from time to time.
Think You're a Health Freak : trying to, aspire to...

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank Alcohol : nope
Gone To The Mall : would be crazy not to..
Been On Stage : stage no, but audience yes...running workshops part of job scope
Eaten Sushi : every chance i get
Dyed Your Hair : every 6 months or so

Layer Seven : Have You Ever ...
Played A Stripping Game : No
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Initially before I learned to accept me

Layer Eight :
AgeYou're Hoping To Get Married : hoping to stay married

Layer Nine : In A Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : blue like Brad Pitt
Best Hair Colour : Dark Brown
Short Hair or Long Hair : like McDreamy please

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Cursing at a stupid man who doesn't understand essence of communication
1 Hour Ago : Bitching with my friend
4.5 Hours Ago :Picking up my son
1 Month Ago : Planning my holidays
1 Year Ago : Worrying abt Hubby + going for Umrah


Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : to be able to buy my diamond ring
I Feel : happy when my kids are in bed and I can watch my shows with hubby
I Hate : stupid man who doesn't understand essence of communication...or just people with no Emotional/Social IQ!!!! Fucking hate them!!
I Hide : my smoking and cursing habit
I Need : to go and buy my diamond ring

Layer Twelve: Tag other people...those who read my blog and you're bored at work do this :-)

4 comments:

KetchupMissy said...

i miss that memory too!!! that to me, was one of the best highlights of my umich life... we were so happy at being happy. no pretense. no worries. we were just being idiots that we were (are) :)

life has taken so many turns and twists for the both of us. one thing remain constant though... you a dope friend. anal, but waaaaay dope!! am glad we stickin like glue even when were miles apart :)

love you bitch!

fara-k said...

heh i remember the housekeeper job too! but i don't remember u guys snuck out to cedar point! tak ajak ehhh..i like that time too..but lama2 bosan jugak kan?? hahaha..my best memory too is going to sai ka (u know that jap restaurant near blockbuster?!) got amin hooked on Jap food since then.

My So-Called Life said...

ya...all of us were the workers!! And remember that mat salleh chick...i can't remember her name but she was cool! I remember the times where we just lepak in the room instead of doing work.

I love that summer!

My bitch:
I love you too! I am sure you'll never forget that little "personal" detail that wasn't suppose to be shared with you actually came out in one of our walks back from Wendy's! Must have been the chilli, or I am just plain stupid! I think it's stupidity!

Fara:
Cedar Point - I think that was after you went back, or was it because Alin (remember your best friend ;p ) was going along and you weren't keen...ahaks!

KetchupMissy said...

her name is... chloe? creo? starts with a c for damn sure... ape ek?!!! CREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!