Thursday, June 21, 2007

Spare change anyone?



We are actually thinking of buying another house for the sake of investment, or may be to live there if it looks nicer than our place currently. It's sooo much fun going house shopping...getting new ideas or just imagining living in such a place. We went to look at Desa Parkcity...i tell you, you would not believe you were in Kepong if you go to this place! Their concept is very much like the west...courtyard homes with pools for each community. We saw their terrace homes, and their Semi-Ds which is fucking RM2mill, but cun I tell you!! So, we are hoping in-laws would consider this place (we went shopping coz MIL feels that she wants a smaller place since all kids are grown-up, etc.), so that we can live vicariously! This is something DH and me do very,very well!

Of course my loan cannot cover houses here, terrace at RM600k! Mampus...so we need to content ourselves with our current neighborhood, or within the vicinity. But for the time being, let me plan for our renovation since DH is quite keen we do this...tee hee.

5 comments:

Rajes said...

I totally agree with you on Desa Parkcity,its such a lovely place...if you could afford it of course!Reno's are fun but let me tell you, when you are on a tight budget, it can be blady tough!Prem and I have been window shopping for reno and furnitures and everything is above our budget...sedih nya...

KetchupMissy said...

alah, dont wori. just teach izz and ray to bodek2 tok ngan nenek dia yang kaya hari raya tu... bagi pelemah. kang last2, ko yang dapat rumah tu... muhahahaha!!!

Leilanie said...

Nina,

Have you seen Setia Alam (by SP Setia) or Bukit Bandaraya (by Lebar Daun).... nice and of course.... affordable, too. (both are in Shah Alam)

My So-Called Life said...

Rajes - yes I know abt tight budget. We had that the last time. Now, we will still have that but I can just dream ;-p

Ketchup miss - tu la kita org dok volunteer to bawak MIL there...she is quite taken by the place. Rumah sekarang ni kalu tak di jual akan jatuh atas kita org, and we so fucking can't afford to jaga the place ok! But you would be sooo proud of my kids now...Ray is the KING in bodek-ing the Grandfather ok!

Sweet lei - I did go into Setia Alam website, and saw some nice ones. DH not too keen in SA coz he thinks its far, but if in-laws move out from where they are, then may be SA is not too far actually. But still shopping mode so will see alll places, plus my loan has yet to kick in coz I just started with the Bank abt 6 mths ago :-p

larawannabe said...

rm600k for a terrace??? boleh beli a semi-d here in cheras ;p