Thursday, June 7, 2007

Honest to goodness Nidjiholic

If you know where I can download this song please tell me...I soooo love it! Nidji's cool too!

Hapus Aku

Tuliskan kesedihan
Semua tak bisa kau ungkapkan
Dan kita kan bicara dengar hatiku

Buang semua puisi
Antara kita berdua
Kau bunuh dia sesuatu
Yang kusebut itu cinta

Yakinkan aku Tuhan
Dia bukan milikku
Biarkan waktu, waktu, hapus aku
Sadarkan aku Tuhan dia bukan milikku
Biarkan waktu, waktu, hapus aku

Tuliskan kesedihan
Semua tak bisa kau hentikan
Dan kita kan bicara dengar jiwaku

Buang semua puisi
Antara kita berdua
Kau bunuh dia sesuatu
Yang kusebut itu cinta

Song by : Giring & Ariel
Lyric by : Ariel

4 comments:

KetchupMissy said...

you should download ares. the song and ntah ape2 lagi ada kat situ :)

My So-Called Life said...

download arse like ass? wat u say? aku sekarang tengah gila dok download stuff - movies, tv shows, songs, etc. esp the first 2. Now I can have my faves with me all the time.

Suck a fucking loser I am. But that's what makes us such good friends, right? Oh, not to forget that we're such bitches! Speaking of bitches...ChocFudge's kids b'days next week. Daughter's 1st b'day lor..

Miss you bebs!

fara-k said...

haha you two...i envy the closeness and energy you have to exchange thoughts (bitch) hahaha.. i remember the excitement when hearing the two of you do your thang. veryy the drama one..hehe and absolute fun!!

anyway, nina, you can check out Limewire. they have shit loads of mp3s in there and can get them quite easily

My So-Called Life said...

yes i do remember limewire. completely forgot about that! I just bought Pharos (very much like Il Divo) and Linkin Park just now. I am so damn weird kan...pop-opera and rock! that's why I'm such a psycho.