Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My First Time

On Mother's day last month, I got my first ever Mother's day card. It was not a surprise to say the least. Izz actually told me he had a "surprise" for me, which was he was making a Mother's day car...duhh! I even actually had to prod him to school on Friday so that he can finish his card and bring it home.

Izz whining: I dont't waaannnnaa go to schoooollll...
Me: Don't you want to go and finish your surprise for me?
Izz whining: I dont't waaannnnaa go to schoooollll...
Me: But if you don't go to school, you can't finish your card.
Izz: Hisssshh!
Me: YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL!
Izz: Hissshhhh! Stomping away...

So, anyway I did get my card in the end. He gave it to me after I came back from work with a happy grin on his face coz he was giving me a "surprise" gift. See, people are right when they say Mothers know best!


5 comments:

IggySingh said...

the card is verry sweet :) hehehe. and i loved the 'story' where you had to prod Izz..

My So-Called Life said...

damn, wrote panjang2x but got lost somewhere in webspace!

Anyway, the gist of it is that what you read is really my daily conversation with Izz. He knows how to drive me up the wall! Now, I just let Ash handle him, but Ash is already on to him so Izz can no longer pull the wool over his dad's eyes.

Padan muka Ash, his son now is getting so much better with his own "spinning!" :-p

IggySingh said...

heehee ;) Ash will have his hands full.
and Izz will grow up to be a heart-breaker lah. spinner and good looking. ooosh.

p.s. i bought a Malachite bracelet from the Crystal Corner in Suria, over lunch. hopefully it will help me sleep better ;p let's see...

KetchupMissy said...

i don't get card meh??? am his godMOTHER!!! and he loves me... tell izz i want card too dammit!!

My So-Called Life said...

oh yar...forgot ko jadi Godmother! Tu la jauh sgt le...

Nanti aku suruh dia buat welcome back card utk hang ok!