Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I am Moved

...in my living room watching/i am not laughing/cause when it gets tense i know what might happen
the world is cold/the bold men make action
have to react or get blown into fractions
ten years old/it's something to see/another kid my age under a jeep
taken and bound/and found later under a tree
i wonder if he had thought the next one could be me
do you see/the soldiers/they're out today they brush the dust from bulletproof vests away it's ironic/at times like this you pray
but a bomb blew the mosque up yesterday...


Hands Held High
Linkin Park

4 comments:

larawannabe said...

huhu LP. i love every frickin' song on their new album! hehe.

My So-Called Life said...

yes...aren't they the coolest? I esp love Hands Held Hi and Leave Out All The Rest. Amazing lyrics!

larawannabe said...

i fell in love with 'leave out' in an instant! kira that song stand out the most for me.

it's so cool to know of another LP fan =)

My So-Called Life said...

sama la kita. I loved that song immediately...esp when he says "I am strong on the surface but not all the way through. I am not perfect but neither are you."

The other song that I am so in love with is In Between...so the very best! I especially like the fact that for each song they cerita the process of coming up with the song!

:-)