Thursday, March 29, 2007



I think the bug has made friends with me...or it cud just be the weather. It has been flip-flopping between really hot weather and torrential rain. Like today it has been raining the whole day...since very early this morning in fact. Our weather has been very screwed up since 2007 began...

So, I really don't know whether I truly am sick, or its the weather, or its just work. Most likely it's work...I am just so allergic to it. I just wanna be at home crawled up in bed with all my boys...sigh..

4 comments:

KetchupMissy said...

aku pun dok demam ni... tak tau apesal. been sneezing and coughing macam nak keluar anak tekak sume *sigh*

eh, i saw on flick muka ash masuk wire sume -- dia buat facelift ke beb?

i know youre superficial, tak tau pulak sampai giler paksa macam tu... muhahahahaha!!!

My So-Called Life said...

si ashran dok pi buat sleep study...hence the wires. aku tak tahan with his snoring mcm lori tu.

Now if wants to get that sorted out is either a fucking RM7k machine wic the bank won't be paying or surgery...so we've opted to some drink mak dia dok sell for for RM200+ HAHAHAHA!!

Of coz aku ni sooo talam dua muka...tak kan u don't know that by now?!...i guess that's why my money only coming in when aku tua kerepot sbb may be aku sedar diri by then..HAHAHAHA!!

KetchupMissy said...

woman, you've been tagged! read my blog!!

Unknown said...

I was about to ask you the same thing when I saw muka Ash penuh wire. Btw, my FIL has the same problem too--we thought of getting him the Breath Right products. I think you can order it online. Here's the link: http://www.breatheright.com/buy/buy.asp