Friday, March 9, 2007

HOOKED, baby!!



Just saw Chapter 18...and it is really a "what the #$@*!!!" kinda episode. So can't wait for the next episode, and I can't believe I have to wait for another month!

Thank God for internet downloads...can you imagine how it was before? Having to wait like months, and even years for a new season to begin! At least I know that by April 25-25 I can already download and see what's in store! Me the GEEK!!

I am such a sucker for "comic book-ish" superheroes stories! I guess that's the nerd in me, but I am just to fascinated by how these writers think! If you talk about creativity and imagination this is it...its all about common human issues but presented in such an engaging and mindblowing way. Suspension of reality to the max!

Can't wait!!

No comments: