Monday, April 2, 2007

What I have on my nightstand...



I think most folks have started reading this!! I am enjoying every single page because I feel like the writer is talking about the stuff that my friends and I always talk about, and what is actually going through my mind!! I am laughing so much, and most of time I am thinking...spot on!!

She talks about the dichotomy of being Muslims which I so can relate to coz I've always wondered about myself...a Malay, Muslim, Woman, Mother...who wears a Hijab, and for those who know me will say I so don't fit the bill of the typical hijab clad muslim malay woman...but from the book you will see no one is really what they appear to be...so many layers we have. Oooohhh....mind masturbation...

Side note...I've been tagged so now I have to sit and think of 6 weird things about me...so wac out I'll be tagging some yous out there...I am not going down alone!!! We need to peel our layers (I have Dr Phil in my head and hearing him say that...try it!).

No comments: