Saturday, May 24, 2008

Where to begin...


I feel like it's been a lifetime since my last posting. So much has happened...our contractor ran off without completing his work when we've paid almost 3/4, I got really sick with asthma and exhaustion, kids were also sick back to back - major ones like measles and chicken pox, I quit my job...and all these happened between Feb and May.

So, I was really at the end of my rope when I quit my job...with no new prospects. I was just tired.

But then things started picking, got onto a really good project with great clients and connected with some people at work, renovation on my house started again, and I found a new lifeline...so now we've moved into our new house and really enjoying it and I un-quit my job.

Kids are slowly adjusting to living on our own and making friends with the neighborhood kids :-D. We're also adjusting being on our own, if not it's always being around with either set of parents - and I'm actually cooking dinner, even on a weekday!!! So, it's been pretty interesting - a huge rollercoaster ride!

I'm planning to take a month off from work to just sort our my health and family life. I've yet to fully recover from the asthma. Kids are off and on sick with the normal cold, but we need to figure out Izz's schooling coz he'll be 7 next year!!!

Interesting first half of the year...hopefully, 2nd half will be much better :-D

p/s pictures of house can be found in facebook...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi salam kenal..singgah ye tengok handmade jewlery dari wire yg saya buat..memang cute..thank