Tuesday, February 5, 2008

BFF


My beyaattches for life!!

I can't believe how much girls can catch up in such short span of time! It was like we've never been apart, and we are still these stupid girls from college...out of college but still stupid, or may be even more stupider...if that can happen. Actually, it DID!!! Soooo very many examples, it's not even funny!!!

The 1 am snacks, and mengumpating and scheming till 3 am...man, that brought back sooo many memories. The only thing missing was may be Celine Dion singing that Titanic song...did I not say Stupid???

3 nights on heavenly bed bitching and mengumpating, and 2 straight days of shopping...what else can I ask for? Amai was such a perfect host - managed to handle 2 very loud mouth B*^#@, while being the ever isteri mithali...love you, babe!!!



In case people are wondering, I did have my training, and I tried my very damndest to act and sound smart in those two days!!

Now, I am waiting for my bag to arrive from Ethiopia. Don't ask!!

5 comments:

IggySingh said...

sounds EXCELLENT! and every smart woman is entitled to bimbo-ness on the side :) haha, take it from ME!

Leilanie said...

Nina....
I just couldn't resist to ask.....
how the %^*# did the bags end up in Ethiopia?

My So-Called Life said...

L -

don't even ask about the bags! i flew qatar so go figure la...but thank GOD i got it back...my lovely 9wests!!!

Igs -

but believe me i was completely a platinum blonde here...i took bimbo-ness to another level, and it would have made u a complete brunette! i tell u when we finally meet!

Unknown said...

Btw, did you happen to leave behind a pair of grey socks? I'm back in suburbia, it was fun when you girls came and wreaked havoc at my place. Haha..look at my pic, don't I look exhausted?

My So-Called Life said...

nah that's how u always look..u just don't know it...hahahaha!!! i think it's your blur look :-)

May be i did leave it behind. I dunno I had so many things to pack!

miss u beb!