Monday, December 24, 2007

Tired la

Nowadays each morning I wake up I just feel exhausted...may be I need some vitamins and CQ10, or at least that's what IggyS will tell me. I've been quite good actually coz I am taking vitamins, but still feeling exhausted!

I've been at my new work place for about a month now. Interesting la I suppose. Different culture from both H & B. Getting used to it slowly. Trying to see my footing...I think people have stopped assessing me. I hate being the new kid on the block...it's like there is this spotlight on you, and people are just seeing whether you are everything that you are cracked up to be. May be it's just in my....somehow I don't think so coz this is an office full of women...so you know how that's like :-p

Plus the house is moving kinda full-speed ahead. I can't believe how much money I've already spent, and how much more we're suppose to spend...and this was not suppose to be a full blown renovation...sigh! Wish I could actually put pictures up of the progress, but read the title of this blog...and might I add lazy to it too!

Hopefully 2008 will have a better start...2007 is kinda ending with a bleghh...

2 comments:

KetchupMissy said...

woman,
go find goji berries. it has all the vitamins, minerals... ntah ape2 la, everything you need. hopefully it'll help :)

My So-Called Life said...

goji berries? ko ni biar betul...nanti aku makan tu benda lain keluar!!! what da hell is it?