Thursday, November 22, 2007

White Sandy Beaches...hopefully!



This is where we're heading for a well-deserved family break. This year we've been quite good where once every 4 months we take the kids away...Penang, Kuantan and now Pangkor. With two active boys (3 if including the biggest boy!), beach holidays are the best. Coz we can soo easily occupy the kids!




Hopefully, we can still maintain the momentum for next year, but if we include one trip abroad (hoping its Bali coz I just love it there), then may be not so often la. We'll see...

Thank God, I am on leave next week! I usually need another holiday to recover from one holiday! My time will just be spent with feeding kids, bathing them, putting them to sleep, feeding them, etc...shouldn't complain coz I just do this 3x a year full time!

No comments: