Thursday, July 5, 2007

Frenetic July

Crazy month for me...attending training and conferences on almost on a weekly basis, and now I have to get my ass off to Langkawi for 5 freaking days for on-boarding! Tried to get out of it for the last 6 months, but luck ran out and I have to go for orientation. Kesian my babies...have to leave them for 5 days!!!

Plus work is piling, along with papers to be presented to the management team...arrghh!!

Plus am having sleepless nights thinking of duit to buy the house! We really want to get this house, which is a much larger one than our place currently. It's a superlink, and it would be really great for us to settle here...the environment, house, schools for kids, etc. So, really stressed about the money for booking and DP, loan installments, renovation...sure lepas kalau beli nanti duit tarak nak renovate - not that we need to do much, but still the kitchen cabinets, grill, autogate, etc...arrrrrgggghhh!!! Why can't money grow on trees? I know where I work print money...hmmm may be they can just print extra for me...yaa, delusional!

So, just praying hard and InsyaAllah all goes well for us to say that this will be our new home :). If not I shall just revisit this entry and imagine what could have been...sigh...



8 comments:

MRSHUSiN said...

whoaaa.... nice place nina!
wherebaouts again? when r u planning to move?

ash told husin abt ur inlaws new place in d*sara muti*ara. passed by it too, opposite tesco, right?
looks nice!

Rajes said...

Eh,really nice place Nina.Is this the one u were telling me about kat Bukit Jelutong? I can totally relate to the worries on cash, am going through it now and can't wait to settle down and just relax!

All the best! By the way, realy cool pink bag :) Just saw it on Flikrs...

IggySingh said...

it will all hang together NY :) just wait and see. and you will be having 'open house' for Raya this year, in your dream home and we will all get invited (hint hint)!

p.s. i didn't like the pink bag.. sorry... i guess i have been spending too much time at Suan Lum out here maybe... so looks D same.

KetchupMissy said...

wow, nice place. like i said, use the kids to get to the prize :)

btw, kau tau kan am coming back for a short visit end of august? we must meet up!!!!!

My So-Called Life said...

mrsH-it's in bukit jelutong. the pix is of the corner lot wic cost a cool RM1mill! We are looking at the intermediate only - it's 24x90 with 5+1 rooms. Bilik kecik sikit la we are pretty cool with that.

Rajes - yup these pictures are of the actual houses we want. except the inside is the show house of the corner lot. I just love my pink bag! I really hope my loan goes thru.

Iggymom - it's ok if u don't like, I just love it...it actually can pass of as Tods :-) If we do end up getting it you guys are of course welcomed!

Ketchup - aku tau ko balik from your blog. We'll most definitely catch up la. May be kita pi jumpa si Fatin la noh...aku tengah dok lobi mentua aku to see BJ area :-P

Unknown said...

Hello Woman!
It's funny..the moment I got online after 2 months hiatus, the first thing I did was to check out what you and Miss Ketchup have been up to. Gosh..I'm definitely addicted to stories from you both. So, you're house hunting now? Haha..after 6 months merempat, I'm really glad to finally sleep in our own bed. Good luck on your house hunting. Insya-Allah, if that house has good karma for you, it'll be yours. :)
amai

My So-Called Life said...

Welcome back babes!

Out of curiousity why again did you go galavanting in Europe for 2 months? laki hang tak de keje ke? or it was keja cum holiday?

We are booking the house this week InsyaAllah. I think it would be more if there is rezeki that the house will be for us as opposed to the karma of the house :-P

Will get my feng shui master to come see the house, if and when we get it :-PP

Unknown said...

Hey..that's good news! Then we can meet up in your new house the next time I balik Mesia.
Well, hubby negotiated a 2 months no-pay leave when he signed up with his new company. If not, there's no way for us to get that long of a holiday. He's been wanting to tour Europe so it's better for us to do it now while we're still mobile. I'm toying with the idea of going back home this december. We'll see. I need to start looking for a job--heheh--our savings dah kering kontang lah beb!!