Thursday, July 12, 2007

Etc.

Dah 6 bulan still kena pi orientation. Sure felt old when the facilitator asked how many people took SRP, and pretty much I was the only one who put up her hand...so makes u wonder what the heck I am doing here!?

Dah lah kat Langkawi pulak tu, and I will be here till Sunday evening..the longest I've been away from the kids. And Ray is also sick...so lagi la I don't wanna be here. But I must say the Bank's resort looks great, and it's actually managed by Mutiara hotel. So, some pictures...will post the surrounding pictures on flickr.



On a side note, house #7 has been booked. Now, I have to do the grown up thing of visiting EPF to withdraw money for DP, and processing for the housing loan. So, now I am gonna be mortgaged for life...30yrs siut!!! I feel like such a grown up!

10 comments:

MRSHUSiN said...

oh my god... i am so jealous nina!
make it double jealous!

#1: the bank sends u for training at lovely resorts & hotels. so nice!

#2: that house is so nice ok? i cant imagine nice landscape surrounding already.

jealousnya! u must invite us over soon! btw, dont worry, this is such a good investment. dont worry abt the mortgage. chin up yeah?

MRSHUSiN said...

sorry, correction, not CAN'T imagine, but CAN imagine. sure rumah tu so lawa nanti!

IggySingh said...

wei :) CONGRATS ON TAKING ON A LIFE LONG DEBT. i am so very proud of you...

(and you do realize that EPF is not such a pain anymore kan?? call me when you get back and i will pass you more info on this)..
(and you do also realize that you and Ash will start moving from house ownership to another house ownership to yet another.. so you may not stay here 30 years??)

happy Friday the 13th. hugs!

KetchupMissy said...

tell me about it. i'll be in debt til am 55!! everyone congratulated me when they found out i was about to own a house. to me, what congrats??? more like condolences...

My So-Called Life said...

Ketchup - ya...congrats on one hand, and on the other hand you hand over your life to the Bank!

MrsH - will most definitely have you guys over. But dunno when we move...remember loan still needs to be approved, and after that kena save duit sikit to renovate
:-p. BTW, we've yet to see your place...put up la pix :-)

Igss - thanks for your confidence in me and Ash (may be more Ash la) that we may not be living here for 30 yrs! But whatever it is we are buying this house to live in for awhile coz kids school etc....think school surrounding here better than Puchong (me the snob :-P)

Our house in Kinrara will be rented...anyone you guys know who needs a place to stay?

amreeth said...

hey NY :) I have a new Blog. not Iguana related...
hugs!

My So-Called Life said...

left 1st msg oredy :-)

larawannabe said...

NY!! congrats on the new home!! so, when's the housewarming? ;)

Anonymous said...

actually we has fun kat langkawi ngan u ...and i mmg terperanjat bila u kata "Remember, I interviewed you"
.......


write more n would lyk 2 c more pics n stori-mori...k

Anonymous said...

hi, nice blog. keep it up! - faz, ur friendly on-boarding buudy =)