Monday, April 2, 2007

I am like an onion...


...or so I'd like to think. I have so many layers to me...macam la aku ni deep sangat kan? Bottom line I like money and waiting my time to be a tai-tai and be able to buy all the TODS I want...sigh...

Anyways, because si cibai pompuan suka ketchup tu...I have to peel my layers. So, since I need to be productive at work (mampus aku kalu org bank tau ni)...I shall spend the next couple of minutes, or rest of the day if need be, to find the 6 things that makes me "stand-out" from the regular janes/joes...

But before I begin here is the ruling - "People who are tagged should write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

So here goes...my wall of weird..

1. I've been told I am surrounded by the "Male Yang" which explains a lot of my behaviors especially when it comes to sex. Forget the candle light romantic crap...that don't do much for me...like the guys I just want to get it on so that I can then sleep/wac tv/read my book...you can also not bother with the spooning/cuddling after sex...you're just crowding my space...so how's this for an Intro?

2. I have debates with myself...some people just talk to themselves, but I literally have conversations with myself...multiple conversations, with answers, rationale, what-may-have you...there are multiple people with their own screwed up perspectives living in my head.

3. Like Ms. Ketchup, I am fascinated by shit. So, ya I oso do that shit-checking...I do that for my kids, so I should do that for myself too la kan? But I am oso fascinated with nose-shit...boogers. Don't you just love picking your nose...come on I know you doo...so don't become hoity-toity with me...remember as a kid we would dig, dig, get a really loong and squishy one and gentil into a ball and lekat somewhere...HAHAHAHA...just love those moments!

4. I like to push people's buttons...even my kids. If they don't do what I want them to do (like feeding times) I will have a stand-off with them till they cry, and it will be a mind-game as to who will be left standing...Pyscho mom from hell...but then the nice mom will come out and pacify the kids...ala Jessica/Nikki?!

5. Checking out women+men...I like them both. I always do the once over, and for both gender, my focus will always be on the asses...(unless their racks and packets look too good to miss out) so going up escalators you know where my eyes will be focused...and I love getting into a debate with hubby about folks we are checking out.

6. Mind masturbation...I so love to have discussions, most of the time with myself, about things. I will try to pick at whatever the topic is, to death or till I get a freaking migraine. Like I said layers to be pealed. If I have company that'll do, but if not I can play all by myself...

So, have I said enough? Now the rest of you folks need to come down with me...those of yous who have a blog you will need to share 6 weird things about you on your blog...the rest can do it on my space or wherever you want to do it!

Maria
Sue
Lara
Rajes (I know you read so now you better write)
Fara
Amy (now you've got a good excuse to start/share your blog with us)

Start cracking...you ain't leaving me alone and exposed!

4 comments:

KetchupMissy said...

of course we're alike. remember our talks about sex??!! muhahahahaha!!! we're sooooo gonna be friends for life!!!

p/s go easy on izz and ray you hear. dah la mamat yang sorang tu ko kata ada menampakkan tanda2 'going to the dark side'... kang trauma lagi dia kang!!!

love ya weirdo!!!

My So-Called Life said...

ya i know...kesian anak2x aku! They don't deserve a psycho mom like me...I am trying to ease off and be less controlling...sigh...

larawannabe said...

oookkkk... i dah menyahut cabaran your tag. hehe.

Unknown said...

Damn it woman!! Why do you have to tag me?? You should have tagged Zackie instead--hehehehehehe..sorry Dr Jijah! Btw, I don't have a bloglah..so I've to spill it on your comment section next time. I'm a bit chicken to spill my beans now..gimme a few more days/weeks/months..keh keh keh.

amai-the-chicken