Saturday, February 10, 2007

How weird is that?


I've been trying to get into my blog for the last couple of days, but somehow it kept on going into this dude's blog! How weird is that?


You'd think with the current technology the internet has become pretty much safe...I mean we've come so far kan? But for whatever reason, the other day when I logged in I kept going into this dude's place. Can you imagine who then managed to access my blog? People could so easily just do whatever they want...I read somewhere that in the UK they have one of the highest internet theft.


I guess with technology, it's a double-edged sword. You think you have managed to create something that's fail-safe until the next second when someone who is smarter figures how to make it "unsafe".


May be the safest way is still queing up in the bank, or just keeping a diary...but how boring is that?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't imagine life without online banking. Being nomadic, it's the easiest way for me to keep track of my finances. For every new tech. benefits, there'll always be someone out there who'll manipulate/abuse them. Guess our job is to be extra cautious--that's all, :).

amai

Unknown said...

I must be the most conservative person on Earth! While I enjoy all these new technology, I just can't trust online banking. And even buying stuff online...Well, boleh kira dgn jari! Even taking money out of the ATM machine freaks me out. I would prefer queuing at the bank to get my money! Now this is me being extra cautious, I guess. Don't like those fraudsters and hackers!!!

My So-Called Life said...

Being in M'sia I am even more paranoid coz I don't think our internet securities are any good. I have just discovered the convernience of Maybank2u. Before this I would diligently go to POS M'sia to pay my bills wic always ended up being paid late.

But with this blogger problem...I couldn't access it from my workplace for almost a week. Each time it booted me to some dude's blog...so now I wonder about the internet capabilities of not only m'sia but internationally.

See how mothernature can just screw up our connectivity!