Monday, January 22, 2007

A New Beginning


This is the 3rd day of the new year...1428. If you are a Muslim that is...

This is really my first attempt at "writing" in a blog. I have been blogging for a few years, but I don't really know if you would consider what I did as blogging. Is there a real definition of blogging? I am sure there is...there's always gonna be a definition. May be that's the way we try to define ourselves, and what we do. May be to give ourselves an identity? May be...

Anyway, I have always put up my life to be seen and shared over the net. I suppose this is a way for me to share myself with the people that I consider as my friends. In life, people always move on in ways they never realize that they would...and the net allows the bond to continue as opposed to dying a natural death. So, if you know me, you probably would have seen pictures of my life...wic consists of the 3 boys in my life...1 husband+2 sons.

I guess what you wouldn't have known is who I really am . I am still trying to figure that out. I have always wrapped my identity around what I surround my life with...so now I guess I am a wife, lover, mother, daughter...etc. But does it stop there or does it begin there?

Well...here's hopin' for a great and blessed year ahead! May all our prayers be heard and be fulfilled.

4 comments:

KetchupMissy said...

good luck with this latest 'journey' of yours! and here's to a GREAT year ahead. insyaallah :)

Unknown said...

Hello woman..
Welcome to the blogging world, :).
I hope you find what you're looking for--but I know this one for sure; You're one heck of a great friend!!

My So-Called Life said...

Thanks for both your support! Amai...where is your blog ah? I am assuming you have one since you are welcoming me into the community :-p

I will never be at Arnie's level of articulation...so very the impressive one...and I never realized you were a techy person! I am still trying to figure out how to put the bloody links!

I am slowly trying to capture my thots...and whether they are relevant or interesting..dunno la kan :-P

Here's blogging!

Unknown said...

Hello woman...
Heheh..I've always thought of having my own blog. Not now..later maybe. Insya-allah..